Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How Much Does it Cost to Register with Accounting Advantage?
All of Accounting Advantage’s career search services are available to you at no charge. Our services are always free to our career seekers, and we encourage you to take full advantage of them.
- Why Use Accounting Advantage For Your Career Search?
Accounting Advantage is devoted exclusively to staffing highly skilled Accounting and Finance professionals. We are one of the few services who can offer you both permanent placement and flexible, short-term positions. More than that, we are the only service that serves as your total career solution. Accounting Advantage focuses on accomplished Accounting and Finance professionals and we treat you with the respect your status entails.
- What positions are available?
We offer a wide range of placements in the accounting and finance field. Positions we fill include entry-level, mid career as well as managerial/director/executive fully designated positions. We represent career seekers pursuing or in receipt of the following designations: CGA, CMA, CPA, CA, FCI, CPM, CFA, CIA, MBA.
- Can I maintain confidentiality and be assured that my personal information remains private?
Accounting Advantage respects the privacy of individuals in all aspects of our business operations. We have a long-standing commitment to protecting the personal information of job seekers, clients and employees. Over 50% of our candidates are currently working and looking for a better opportunity, so we appreciate and respect the need for complete confidentiality. We will only conduct reference checks with your permission and remove all personal details to ensure your privacy.
- Why Do We Collect Personal Information?
As a job seeker, using Accounting Advantage, you are asked to provide some personal information in order for us to provide you with the best possible service. In addition to, your contact details, resume and a description of the work you are looking for, your personal file may include the following:
- Our interview notes.
- Information obtained through references and background checks.
- Educational records.
- Reference letters.
- Skill test results.
For our temporary staffing employees, we may also require the following:
- Information required to provide payroll services, including bank details, Social Insurance Number, Tax Deductions.
- Information regarding you and your beneficiaries, as required for enrollment of benefit packages.
Accounting Advantage uses this information in order to understand your qualifications, needs and preferences. Furthermore, this information is used to find the best employment opportunities for both our candidates and our clients. Accounting Advantage does not collect personal information that is not needed to fulfill the above-mentioned purposes unless requested by a client and consented by the job seeker.
- When Do We Disclose Personal Information And To Whom?
During the normal course of business Accounting Advantage may disclose your personal information to our clients as suitable job opportunities become available.
- Organizations that perform background checks including criminal, educational, and credit as required by the client.
Other than legitimate business purposes, your personal information is disclosed as a requirement to meet legal and regulatory requirements.